By Gideon
Do not judge a book by its cover,
Judge it by its contents.

Do not judge me by my colour,
Judge me by my character.

Do not judge me by my sight,
Judge me by my vision.

Do not judge me by my talents,
Judge me by my abilities.

Do not judge me by my weaknesses,
Judge me by my strengths.

Do not judge me by words,
Judge me by my actions.

Do not judge me by my deformity,
Judge me by my capability.

Do not judge me by how many times I forgive,
Judge me by how many times I forget.

Do not judge me by how many times I read the Bible,
Judge me by how many times I practice what I read.

Give your sincere verdict only after looking at both my merits and demerits
That’s if you have to judge me!

Post a Comment

Author Name

{picture#YOUR_PROFILE_PICTURE_URL} YOUR_PROFILE_DESCRIPTION {facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.